a selection from the drop-down list.
Alysons holiday treat is for those who crave the dark side. They are named for their three different kinds of chocolate - one for each BETTY - and the boulder-like finish of the cookies. Warning: These are rich enough to induce full cardiac arrest. Enjoy!
1. Put your rack in the center of the oven. Preheat to 350 degrees.
2. Grease big ol cookie sheets well.
3. Combine flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
4. Using electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and eggs in another bowl until smooth.
5. Stir in 16 ounces melted chocolate. Add rum if you care or dare. Stir in dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
6. Drop dough by tablespoons onto the greasy sheets, spacing 1 inch apart. They do look odd, so you can press a walnut half onto each cookie. Or just let em be weird and proud, damn it.
7. Bake until cookies look dry and cracked but feel soft when lightly pressed, about 11 minutes. Let them stand on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to racks and cool completely. Yield about 60, unless you nibbled up most of the batter before baking began.
8. Compulsive? Dip fork tines into melted semisweet chocolate. Wave the fork over the cookies, drizzling chocolate in ziggy patterns. Let stand til chocolate sets.
Home Albums Artists Contact Downloads Help Links New Shopping Words
We encourage shopping:
site maintenance by empathydesign, York, England